Lightus the SlackJawed DR Lightus the SlackJawed DR

Hey Kids! We're Eating Dinner Tonight!

Come on Tiffany, Hetcor, Cody, Dillan, Derman, Jordan, Tailor, Brittney, Waesly, Roamoer, Sky, Cassidy, Roe, Joe, Max, Hunter, Cander, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kura, Ian, Laurance, Cubert, Phil! Hot Damn! No more sittin' in the dirt at the drive in! Hey Moe! Look at em' pullin' their hair little girls! BUU HOU! BUU HOU! BUUHOU! BUUHOU! BUUHOU! BUUHOU! BUUHOU! BUUHOUBUUHOUBUUHOUBUUHOU!!!

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

¡Kirby ez beuno! ¡Ian ez mucho excellento!

AWESOME!!!!!! And voices? I can't do any female voices (I'm a male, so 'course I can't) But I can little children's voices REALLY well (even though I'm in my teens, just like every one else), and I have flash, so there won't be any sucky sound qualty. I am willing to say anything (even any level of sewaring) and am willing to have my character die. Wait, isn't that John's Job? And (once again) THIS STUFF IS FREAKN'/@#$%ING AWESOME!!! ¡Excellento Kirby ez mucho beuno! (No I am not spanish)

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Perfect Kirby=Perfect Cartoon

THAT WAS @#$%ING AWESOME! I SWEAR, THAT IS BETTER THAT SPANISH GODZILLA (¡No Ez Beuno!)! And when it says your ideas for kirby's partners, I thought you should make kirby's assinments with his partners a mini-series. AGAIN, @#$%ING AWESOME!!!

the classroom the classroom

AWESOME!!!! AND I BEAT IT!!!!

The Passwords! (Remember that the codes have something to do with how you beat the level)
Day 01: practice
Day 08: bastards
Day 09: thabomb
Day 10: shooter
This game RULES!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

scobydob... the password is scobydob.

AWESOME!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

the password is not scobydob.. it's skobydob

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Cheats

I found out some people were REALLY upset becuase they couldn't get all the characters, (Well, I did) , And I'm going to tell the cheats*
At the main menu type the following (No caps lock or shift):
(Note: The first three unlock the secret levels)
"THEKING"-Strawberr y Clock
"ISITMARIO"-Haggar
"WORLDWAR"-Adolf Hitler
"FACIALHAIR"-Beebo the Cat
"DOFUCKSOCIETY"-Dave
"EGGMAN"-The Wulras

*You MUST play in survival or story once (You CAN lose) before codes will work.
NOTE: I will move this review to the "READ MORE REVIEWS" so I won't spoil it for everybody, 'Kay?